The Table Tracker Support Team has written extensive articles that will help you install and use your Table Tracker system. This is a quick step-by-step process on getting up and running with your system. For more detailed questions, please reference supporting documentation on our Table Tracker support page.
Table Tracker Quick Start
- Set up your WiFi network at your location. Connect the WiFi network to the internet.
- Using a small pin, push the home button on the iPad to power it on. Connect it to to the WiFi network.
- If you don’t already have the Table Tracker app, download it from the App store.
- Using the Activation Code provided to you by customer support, activate the Table Tracker app.
Select the mode in which you are planning to use Table Tracker. Will you be Tracking and Locating or notifying guests? Tracking and locating works with the LRS Gateway, Trackers and RFID tags (under the table tags, mats or table docks) to help you identify precisely where guests are. Guest Sessions - Paging works with LRS transmitters and pagers to help you measure guest sessions.
- Following the instructions in the Table Tracker app, connect your Gateway to your WiFi router using the provided ethernet cable.
- Power the Gateway by plugging it into a power source. Make sure you use the power cord supplied with the Gateway and not the power supply for the Tracker Charger. Allow 1 - 2 minutes for the Gateway to fully boot. You’ll know it has when all three lights on the Gateway are green. Once the Gateway is fully powered, click Continue.
- The iPad should automatically find the Gateway and pair within the 2 min window provided. When it has paired the screen will auto advance. If the clock expires, select Try Again before attempting to pair.
- The final step is to connect your Repeaters. To do so, plug your first repeater into a power source and push its button four times. The Repeater’s green light will be solid and then begin to blink when it finds the network. Repeat this for each Repeater, one at a time.
- Verify that all of your repeaters are marked as Active in the Repeater list. You can identify each repeater by its serial number. Once you see all the repeaters, click Continue.
- Mount your iPad to the wall or desired surface. At this time, activate and mount any additional iPads that you are using with the system.
- Start your first tracker and begin using the system.