In order to download an app in iTunes you will need an Apple ID. Please follow the detailed instructions below to create your Apple ID.
1. Open iTunes and search for the Table Tracker or On Cue apps (both are free)
2. Tap the Free icon to download the app and you’ll be prompted to sign in or Create a New Apple ID.
3. Confirm your country location.
4. Review the Terms and Conditions. You can choose to have them emailed to you. Once you are ready you can select Agree.
5. Profile information will be requested. Here all the fields are required. Complete the fields and select Next.
6. Next, you’ll be required to complete some billing related information.
7. The last step is to verify your account by clicking on a link in an email sent immediately to your inbox (it should be waiting for you). Once you verified the account you can use your Apple ID to download apps.
Note: every time an app is selected to download iTunes will request the password associated with the Apple ID.