To program a repage on the Butler XP:
- Connect the Butler XP to the computer with the mini USB cable.
- Open the Butler configuration utility.
- Click on Enabled box to enable or disable (a check mark indicates input is enabled).
- Enter a Repage time. Must be 10 seconds or more.
- With all other setting as you would like them, press the 'Update Butler' button.
Note: To stop repaging after a page has been sent with repaging enabled, hold the pager magnet over the Service button for 1 second. The user will hear a beep to indicate repaging has ended.