To utilize group paging, the group paging feature must be enabled on the Butler XP and the pagers must be programmed into groups. The pagers may have already been programmed into groups prior to shipping by LRS. If so, you will just need to enable the group paging feature during the Butler XP programming process. If your pagers are not already programmed into groups, see the 'Programming Pagers' category on this page.
- To enable the group paging feature during the Butler XP programing process:
- Connect the Butler XP to the computer using the mini USB cable.
- Open the Butler configuration utility and enable the group paging feature by clicking on the checkbox.
- Select the group number as the pager number.
- Set all other settings as you want them to be.
- Click on 'Update Butler'.