In order to program the Butler XP you must have the Butler XP Programming Kit (Butler Configuration Utility software and a mini-USB cable). If you do not already have this kit, please consult with your LRS representative.
If you do have this kit, follow the steps below to program your Butler XP:
- Remove the battery door and batteries for the Butler XP.
- Connect one end of the mini USB cable to the Butler XP and connect the other end to your computer.
- Open the Butler XP Configuration Utility.
- Set all of the programming features and messages necessary on the software interface.
- Once all necessary changes have been made, click on 'Update Butler'.
- You will be prompted with a message indicating the programming was completed successfully once the programming is complete.
- Follow the steps above to program multiple Butler XP transmitters.