If the app becomes unresponsive, or the reporting data is not appearing right away, you may need to close iOS TT application and relaunch it. Don't worry, all the table location data will be there as it's stored and saved within the Gateway.
To close the app, follow these steps:
- Double tap on the Home button.
- You should now see a horizontal list of all the open apps along the bottom of the iPad screen.
- Scroll left/right through the list along the bottom until you find the iOS TT app.
- Now swipe up on the TT app to close it. It should no longer appear on the bottom bar.
- Find the app on the main iPad screen and double tap to re-open the application.