LRS T9601 transmitter pages LRS Staff Pagers. If a new pager number needs to be assigned to a pager, Star (SP4) and Alpha pagers (E467), it can be reprogrammed from the T9601 transmitter.
If you would like to assign or reassign numbers to pagers, contact LRS to verify your restaurant ID if you do not know it already or if none of your pagers are currently paging.
Programming Staff pagers
- Have all the pagers in the charger to start.
- Work on programming them 1 at a time.
- Once attempted, put the pager back on the charger before doing the next.
- Take a pager out of the charger
- Wait until the initial wake-up stops
- once stopped, you have about 8 - 10 seconds to type in the program sequence on the transmitter:
- PROG, pager #, PROG
- The pager should show a long vibration to show you it is accepting the program. (Example: programming pager # 8, type in PROG, 8, PROG).
Programming 2 digit pager numbers
- For example, programming pager # 16, you must use single digit entries for programming on any 2 digit numbers.
- type the programming command sequence as PROG, 1, 6, PROG
- The #10 button will serve as the 0 button when programming.
How to use the Reset Terminals at the top right of the transmitter
There are 2 screws on the top right of the transmitter that can be used to put pagers in the wake-up process so they can be reprogrammed, instead of pulling them from the charger when it is a great distance away. It is not a good idea to use the "Reset Terminals" when you are programming more than 1 pager.
Have all the pagers in the charger. Take on out to reprogram it. At the transmitter, touch the metal leads on the back of the pager to the 2 screws on the top right of the transmitter for couple seconds. When lifting the pager off it will wake-up like it was removed from the charger. The screws are pole sensitive, (+ and -), so the number on the pager needs to be pointed at your body when the pager is touched to these screws.
Just wake the pager up using the reset terminals if this is easier for you, and then use the programming sequence noted able to reprogram the pager(s).