First, press the little back reset button on the Right hand side of the transmitter. Just press and release that button 1 time to see if the transmitter will power on.
If your LRS TX-9560EZ or TX-9561EZ Transmitter is not having a power issue and you have verified that it is charging but will not page your pagers, here are steps to Reset the transmitter to page the Staff pagers.
Once you know your System ID, Please use these quick steps to reset the transmitter and then test the pagers.
- The pagers communicate with the transmitter with a specific paging channel. We call this channel a System ID.
- If you do not know what it is, please contact support and we can look up your account.
- If you bought the system online, the system ID is likely going to be 9. Recommend trying that first.
STEPS TO RESET for Paging Staff RX-SP4 Sever Pagers
NOTE: THE 10 KEY IS THE 0 KEY when Resetting or programming the Transmitter
Take a moment and locate the PROG button on your transmitter. PROG stands for Programming. You will be using that button, and not the PGR (pager) button.
- Hold the black reset button on the Right hand side of the transmitter down 3 seconds
- Type in PROG 0 0 0 Ent - (This fully resets the device)
- Type in PROG 9 9 9 Ent - to set the transmitter to staff paging mode
- Type in PROG 9 0 X Ent - to set the System ID to X --> (x= the system ID number for your system)
(Note: If you do not know the System ID for your location, please contact LRS. The system ID is like an operating channel. It is determined by purchasing party, city, or state; so not all transmitters will have the same system ID.)
To verify the transmitter has been set at the correct ID:
Type in PROG, PROG, 8 1 2 Ent, Ent - The number that displays on the screen is your transmitter ID.
Once you have followed these steps, remove a pager from the charging base and attempt to page it. If the pager pages, please keep these steps should this issue occur again (the transmitter may have been reset on accident by someone else at the location).
If these steps do not resolve the issue that you are having, please contact LRS Customer Support by submitting an email ticket to email@example.com or call us at 1-800-437-4996 and we can assist you further. further.