The Goal Summary report for Table Tracker customers is accessible from the Reporting tab in the top navigation. The Goal Summary report provides location-specific or aggregate account performance statistics for a user-specified time frame, "date range," and includes the following data:
- Total number of orders delivered
- Goal for the account
- Average Seat Time
- Average Delivery Time
- % Goal met of all orders
A Summary total is provided at the top of the report with the detailed rows of data below. Various "view" options are available to choose from including:
- "Daily" - summarizing each day's performance within the requested.
- "Day of Week" - summarizing and averaging across all Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays...etc. for the date range requested.
- "Week" - summarizing and averaging each weeks worth of data for the date range requested.
- "Month" - summarizing and averaging each months worth of data for the date range requested.
- "Hourly"- summarizing and averaging each 24 hours of the day for the date range requested. Hourly data is limited to viewing 31 days maximum.
All Goal Summary views are limited to one-year worth of data. All orders cleared manually via the app or a clearing dock are included in the report; however, orders that time-out and are auto-cleared by the system are not included.
If rows of data are not appearing for a day, hour, or week in the report view selected, it is because no Table Tracker orders were observed in that date range. Additionally, exported data is limited to 65,000 rows of data. If requesting more data, an error will appear recommending the date range or number of locations be reduced to accommodate.
Learn about setting your Account Target Delivery Time Goal here.
Reports may be printed or data exported using these icon buttons:
Examples Report Views
Day of Week day View: