Step 1 - Press SETUP
Step 2 - Enter the following number 29163
Step 3 - Press 1 System
Step 4 - Press F2 (DN) multiple times, all the way to the bottom of the menu until it won’t scroll any further.
Step 5 - Select the System ID option. (The number or position on the screen varies depending on transmitter firmware version.)
The System ID will appear flashing on the screen. To change it, type in the new number and press Enter.
When done, press the F4 to exit out.
NOTE: Station ID will appear as you are scrolling down but this is for a different purpose. Please continue scrolling until you find System ID.
To Set System ID on All Pagers At Once -
1. Be sure All Pagers are on the Charger
2. Press Setup and enter Password
3. Press F2 (DN)
4. Press 1 to select 1) Program
5. Press 2 to select 2) Prg Vibe
6. Press 1 to select Guest Pagers or 2 to select Staff Pagers
7. If selected Guest, select 1 for Coaster Pagers or 2 for Paddle Pagers
8. Press F1 (YES) to enable Pager to Vibrate, or F4 (NO) to prevent the Pager from Vibrating
9. Unplug the charger power supply
10. When Pagers finish flashing, press ENTER
11. Pagers will slowly brighten and dim to off to indicate they are being Programmed
Note: Pagers will vibrate during glowing if vibration is enabled and will not vibrate if vibration
12. When finished, plug the charger power supply back in.