press setup, enter code 31337, press 1 for system, press the F2 button 7 times, at the bottom of the menu you see system ID, choose that option, what does it say?
Press the F4 button 3 times to exit from the menu.
On a T-7470 Transmitter
Step 1 - Press SETUP
Step 2 - Enter the following number 29163
Step 3 - Press 1 System
Step 4 - Press F2 button 7 times, all the way to the bottom of the menu until it won’t scroll any further.
Step 5 - Select the System ID option. (The number or position on the screen varies depending on transmitter firmware version.)
The System ID will appear flashing on the screen. To change it, type in the new number and press Enter.
When done, press the F4 button 3 times to exit out.
NOTE: Station ID will appear as you are scrolling down but this is for a different purpose. Please continue scrolling until you find System ID.
Performing a Program Vibe - To Set System ID on All pagers at once
1. Be sure All Pagers are on the Charger
2. Press Setup and enter Password 29163
3. Press F2 (DN)
4. Press 1 to select 1) Program
5. Press 2 to select 2) Prg Vibe
6. Press 1 to select Guest Pagers or 2 to select Staff Pagers
7. If selected Guest, select 1 for Coaster Pagers or 2 for Paddle Pagers
8. Press F1 (YES) to enable Pager to Vibrate, or F4 (NO) to prevent the Pager from Vibrating
9. Unplug the charger power supply
10. When Pagers stop flashing for their initial wake-up, press ENTER (immediately / this is a timed event)
11. Pagers will slowly brighten and dim to off, to indicate they are being Programmed
Note: Staff pagers and paddle pagers will vibrate during glowing if vibration is enabled, and will not vibrate if the vibration was disabled
- CS7 coaster pagers will flash 1 time to show they have accepted this programming.
12. When finished, plug the charger power supply back in and take a few off to test the pagers. Pagers should vibrate and flash when taken off the charger (if you selected vibration Yes during programming).
13. If the pagers did not respond, go through steps 5-12 again. It will be important the pagers are not too close to the transmitter while attempting to reprogram them. Have at least 1 foot of distance between the pagers and transmitter device.
14. When done, press the F4 button several (3) times to exit out of the menu.