How to Add a Guest
1 - Click on the "Add Guest" button.
2 - Complete the fields and click on ADD GUEST.
- Party size (optional and configurable)
- Pager or cell phone number
- Quoted time
- Tags (optional and configurable)
- Notes - Free form to add custom notes
3 - Guest is added to the waitlist
4 - Edit, Notify or Remove guests.
Guests can be sorted and filtered by clicking on the headers.
Party Size shown here. Guests can be sorted in Ascending or descending manner.
Filter your Guest view
Tags shown here. Guests can be filtered to view only those containing a specific tag or tags.
Filter the view of guests on your list by selecting one or multiple:
- Guest Status - Select the guest status you would like to filter the view by.
- Party size (if applicable) - Select the party size(s) to filter guests by. Each party size range includes the party size shown and minus 1. For instance, if 4 is selected, results rendered will include party sizes 4 and 3. Note that next to each party size there is a number shown in between parenthesis, this is the count of how many guests are in the waitlist with this party size.
- Tags (if applicable) - Select the tag(s) to filter guests by. You can clear filters one by one, by clicking on them or by clicking on Clear All.
At the bottom of the list view there are the following 4 stats.
- Guests on list - Count of guests on the list with the following status:
- Past Due
- Notified Guests Today - Count of Guests that have been notified on this list today
- Average Wait Time - Average time to notify for guests who have been notified
- Percentage Goal Met - Percentage of Guests that have been notified within the quoted time
The list and stats are purged daily, at 2 am. Data is saved for reporting purposes.