How to Add a Guest
1 - Click on the "Add Guest" button.
2 - Complete the fields and click on ADD.
- Party size (optional or configurable)
- Pager or cell phone number
- Quoted time
- Tags (optional or configurable, similar to Preferences in OCR)
- Notes - Free form field for the user to add custom notes
3 - Guest is added to the waitlist
4 - Edit, Notify or Remove guests.
Guests can be sorted, bidirectionally, by:
- Party size
- Time on list
- Quoted time - Default earliest time on top.
Filter your Guest view
You can filter the view of guests on your list by:
- Party size (if applicable)
- Tags (if applicable)
Select the party size(s) to filter guests by. Each party size range includes the party size shown and minus 1. For instance, if 4 is selected, results rendered will include party sizes 4 and 3. Note that next to each party size there is a number shown in between parenthesis, this is the count of how many guests are in the waitlist with this party size.
Select the tag(s) size to filter guests by. Note that next to each tag there is a number shown in between parenthesis, this is the count of how many guests are in the waitlist with this tag.
You can clear filters one by one, by clicking on the X by each selection made on the results view or by opening the Filter selectors and clicking on CLEAR ALL.
At the bottom of the list view there are the following 4 stats.
- Guests on list - Count of guests on the list with the following status:
- Past Due
- Notified Guests Today - Count of Guests that have been notified on this list today
- Average Wait Time - Average time to notify for guests who have been notified
- Percentage Goal Met - Percentage of Guests that have been notified within the quoted time
The list and stats are purged daily, at 2 am. Data is saved for reporting purposes.