VEN-U Guest Summary report lists each guest session for the list selected within the specified date range. Data includes start, notify, and end times. Sessions time stamps can be evaluated to calculate the average notification times or average session completion times.
Data is updated intermittently in small batches throughout the day; therefore, today's data offers limited information. For more accurate analyses, refer to date ranges that end with yesterday's date.
To access reporting click on the top right corner of your screen to open the menu.
- Guest Session Start date and time
- Guest Session Notify date and time
- Guest Session End, Complete or Removed
- Guest Session End date and time
- Guest Session activities performed by:
- Added by - Shows the name of the logged in user (or API) that added this Guest to the list.
- Notified by - Shows the name of the logged in user that notified this Guest to the list.
- Ended by - Shows the name of the logged in user that Completed or Removed the guest from the list.
- Guest Session Tag and Group tags
Evaluate the average notification times or average session completion times. You can also export this data from LRS Connect to obtain a csv file that allows you to manipulate the data as desired.
To see reports for other lists, simply select them on the left panel. To exit reporting click on the X on the top right corner of the screen.