How to Guide:
Have all pagers on the charger to start. Only program those that need it. Keep the pagers you wish to reprogram at the top of the stack so they are easy to get to. If possible, have all the pagers on other charging stacks so you have 1 charger that is empty and an easy place to put finished pagers.
When a pager is done programming, it has responded with a single flash and the pager number is displayed on the screen. Please put it back on the charger so it will won't receive a program it should not have when you program the next pager.
Reprogramming with the T9560MT and the new T9561MT (programming is the same steps on both)
- To ensure your LRS Transmitter is set to LRS Guest Mode, press 9-9-6-PROG. If LRS Guest Mode is turned on, only LRS Coasters and Paddle Pagers can be paged.
- Remove only the Pager that you want to reprogram from the charger.
- Allow the Pager to complete the vibration and flashing sequence.
- Enter that Pager’s number (from 1-799) and press PROG twice. (Example: For Pager #20, press 2-0-PROG-PROG).
- Be sure to hold the pager about arm's length away from the transmitter while programming it.
- The red LED in the top right corner of the transmitter will light up once.
- The pager will flash and / or vibrate to indicate it received the programming. On pager models with the LED number display, the new number will be shown.
- Test the pager by entering the new pager number and pressing Send.
- Repeat steps 2-7 for additional pagers that you would like to program more pagers.