Table Tracker and Check Point include Reporting functionality. Report data is captured from Devices at Locations, thus all reports are generated by location.
To run a report follow these steps:
- Log in to LRS Connect. Select your product (if applicable).
- Click on the Reporting tab in the top navigation bar.
- Select the desired report from the drop down, to the right of the account name, underneath the top navigation bar.
- Use the series builder to plot locations or Report Sets on the graph.
- Select the desired location.
- Select the survey to plot on the report.
Other Reporting tips and tricks:
- Reports can be filtered by Date Range by selecting the upper right hand corner date tool.
- Any report can be exported to a CSV file by selecting the Export icon in the upper right hand corner of the Reporting page.
- Users can use zoom features on line graphs by dragging an area of the graph.