LRS Connect offers online cloud-accessible reporting for LRS Paging and Table Tracker products. Report data is captured from Devices at Locations; therefore, reports are generated and displayed by location or multiple selected locations.
To run a report follow these steps:
- Log in to LRS Connect. Select your product (if applicable).
- Click on the Reporting tab in the top navigation bar.
- Select the desired report from the report title drop down, just underneath the top navigation bar.
- Some reports offer the option to add several individual locations or Report Sets on the graph to compare metrics.
- Use the date range to select the day, week, month, or custom date series to report in the graph.
Other Reporting tips and tricks:
- Reports may be exported to a CSV file by selecting the Export icon in the upper right hand corner of the Reporting page.
- Users can use zoom features on line graphs by dragging an area of the graph.